Wednesday, January 15, 2014

¡Bienvenidos a mi blog español!

Hola faithful readers!


In this blog, I will attempt - with disastrous results - to write in espanol! Laugh and enjoy my efforts!

Meanwhile, interested in movies and TV analysis? Check out my other blog, Ramblings of a Minnesota Geek! [Shameless self-promotion; sue me]

A little about me:
- Me llamo Andy
- Soy de White Bear Lake, Minnesota
- Me gusta peliculas y ciencia ficción libros (e.g., Dune, Star Wars)

Favorito Peliculas:
- Hot Fuzz
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
- The Dark Knight
- Batman Begins
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- The Bourne Supremacy

Favorito programas de televisión:
- Game of Thrones
- The Big Bang Theory
- Suburgatory
- Arrow
- Dexter
- Supernatural
- Breaking Bad

Check back again for the first entry in what is sure to be a hilarious, grammatically incorrect blog of insanity!

Cheers,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment